Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tinsel Town

I love to paint my nails. My polish collection isn't as big as some, but I use all of the colors I have. I rarely get my nails done at salon, but if I do, it's just for a pedicure.

For Christmas, my sweet boyfriend bought me the Tinsel Town collection by Sephora by OPI. It has 16 minis and one full-size gold glitter top coat. Most of the colors are beautiful, but there's a couple that I don't see myself using. Unfortunately, it's sold out online - but hopefully you received one for Christmas too!

This week, I used the color "Break a Leg Warmer!" with "Justa' Pinch of Glitter" to make a gradient-ish effect.


Not too bad, eh? It would be pretty for New Year's Eve. Although, I think I may do another color with "Meet Me At The Disco" on top. Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment