Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cheers to the New Year!

Happy New Year! 2012 was definitely a great year. I settled in to my grad program for Occupational Therapy (now I'm halfway done!), I became established at my job, Matt and I got our first place together - definitely looking forward to what 2013 will bring!

Do you set New Year resolutions? I do every year, and last year I was proud of how far I kept them going - but I didn't follow through until the end. I definitely set some resolutions and intentions for this year. I feel like I say this to myself every year, but this year I really feel focused. Maybe it's because I can see the end in sight for school, or maybe it's because other exciting things are happening - but in any case, I want to work hard to keep them!

I plan on sending out thank you cards for gifts I got for Christmas (I intend to every year, but it rarely happens...) And with cards this cute, how could you not? (I got them at Marshalls)




Today, we had my sister and mom over for New Year's "snacks". I made a red velvet cheese ball with gingerbread pita chips (make this, you will not be sorry!) and buffalo chicken dip (probably one of my favorite things ever) with tortilla chips and baby carrots. Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment