Friday, January 11, 2013

High Five for Friday!

This week was back to reality, big time. It was the first five-day week after vacation (I can't believe how whiny that sounds...) and I return to school this week. For those of you who don't know, I work full-time and go to school full-time. I'm an occupational therapy assistant and am a year away from receiving my Masters degree in occupational therapy (I just did a little happy dance!). My program is unique in that I spend every other Friday night and all day Saturday on campus, and the rest of "off-campus" time is online and independent work. It sounds like it would be easy, but rest assured - it's not! I plan on doing a separate post about my schooling in the future to explain more. Long story short - this has been a very long week! (and it ain't over yet...)

That story ^ was getting to the point that my favorite thing from this week was my girl's trip to Foxwoods over the weekend. So my HF4F is dedicated to that! We went on Saturday and stayed overnight at MGM Grand, which is a gorgeous hotel. I highly recommend.


1. The ceiling lights in the lobby. Gorg.


2. Gratuitous bathroom shot after getting ready.


3. Snowy view from our room.


4. 4 person drink from the Scorpion Bar!


 5. Amidst shaking our bon-bons!



No comments:

Post a Comment