Friday, January 4, 2013

High Five for Friday!

I work in an elementary school doing occupational therapy. The first week back (even if it's short) after vacation is rough! I'm so glad today is Friday. Here are some of my favorites from this week:


1. Who doesn't love wise teabags?


2. Snow, finally! Last year, we had a very strange winter with almost no snow. It didn't go much below 40 degrees the entire season (yesterday was about 15 degrees). We usually get a good amount of snow from January to March. I love snow more than anyone probably should, and was so excited that we got a little storm Saturday night!

3. Next year's Christmas card.


4. Matt and I decided to collect ornaments from the places we visit. I got this little pretty on mega after-holidays sale. We went to New York City last April and it was so much fun! I can't wait to have this on our tree next year.


5. I'm heading to Foxwoods tomorrow for a girl's night with some of my friends. So excited!

Have a great weekend everyone!


3 comments:

  1. I love the ornament! Visiting NY is on my bucket list for sure. We got snow here in TX yesterday, sadly it's starting to melt now. I am a new follower, I found you through Lauren @My Grey Desk. HAve a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet picture of the three of you, I love it!

    ReplyDelete