Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Favorites!

I've had the luxury of having time off before starting my clinicals to finish my grad degree - so I was able to finish the loooong laundry list of things to do in our house. I'm happy (and relieved) to say that we're finally completely settled in!




1. This beauty was finally delivered this week and has settled into our living room nicely! It's from Pier 1, here's the link for the same style chair in a different print. The print I got isn't available.

2. Fall is my all-time favorite season. I could live year-round in 50-60-70 degree weather. Being that I live in New England and the weather is so unpredictable, it's been in the 80s the last few days. Thankfully fall temps are returning next week!


3. 'Nuff said. These didn't last too long in my house.


4. Sunbathing in the mudroom!

5. I'm so exciting to start my clinical next week! Stay tuned for some of the work I'll be doing while I'm there.


No comments:

Post a Comment